Skip to content
DIRECTVIEW Classic CR System
||Improve your workflow and boost productivity with the compact, single-cassette DIRECTVIEW Classic CR system.
- Streamlines workflow for higher productivity and patient throughput.
- Produces high-quality images and allows placement in any x-ray room or x-ray control console room.
- Fits a range of environments, from hospitals and clinics to private practices.
- Configures easily to the image preferences of each user.
- Accommodates general radiographic exams as well as 35 x 84 cm long-length imaging, and 15 x 30 cm dental imaging.
Flexibility and Compatibility
- Offers three Workflow and Image Viewing (WAIV) console configurations, choice of monitor and keyboard, floor stand or wall mount.
- Provides mammography imaging option along with DICOM and IHE functionality and connectivity.
Excellent Image Quality and Speed
- Accommodates high-volume workflows with cycle times of up to 69 plates per hour for 35 x 43 cm cassettes.
- Now with New Easy View display that offers a less complicated user interface to simplify their workflow – allows for quickly assess the status of the Classic.
|Dimensions of reader
- Overall height = 40.5 in. (102. 87 cm)
- Width = 19.0 in. (48.26 cm)
- Depth = 22.7 (57.66 cm)
- Weight = 300 lbs (136 kg)
Dimensions of floor stand
Cassette sizes – Plates per hour (high speed scan mode)
||18 cm x 24 cm24 cm x 30 cm
14” x 14”/35 x 35 cm
14” x 17”/35 x 43 cm
15 cm x 30 cm (Dental)
35 cm x 84 cm (Long Length)
|Time to first image
- 33 seconds (35 cm x 43 cm,high-speed scan mode)
- Acquisition: 16 bits per pixel
- Display: 12 bits per pixel
- 17” flat panel monitor, 1280 x 1024
- 19” flat panel touch screen monitor, 1280 x 1024
- 100/120V AC 50/60Hz 10A
- 200/230V AC 50/60Hz 5A
- CE mark
- cTUVus mark
- TUV T mark
ADV Medical © All right reserved